[REVIEW] Memebox Superbox #56 Yoghurt Cosmetics

Been a busy weekend and it pretty much felt like I didn't even have a weekend and I think i got sunburnt on my ears :O 

Beautiful products in the yoghurt box :)


1. Pure Smile Yoghurt Mask Mixed Fruits (23ml x 2ea)
hehe these fruit mask smell so good :) So delish! Got 2 of these masks in this box which cost US $5. 


2. Happy Bath Facial Yoghurt Cleansing Foam (full size - 120ml)
I swear...so many yummy skincare products that pretty much got me craving for fruit and yoghurts when i'm washing my face. This is a facial cleansing foam and costs US $6. 


3. ettang Modeling Take-out cup pack yoghurt (17g)
A Take-out cup haha! This cup pack is powder for you to mix with water for a yoghurt mask. I should try this one when i have time one day because it looks great :P This sells for US $3. 


4. Purederm Skin Softening Yoghurt Mask Strawberry (full size - 150mL)
Rarely do i see masks looking like my hair shampoo or conditioner. This product smells great and perfect for your face after a long hard day at work. Put this on for 15-20 mins and rinse off with warm water. This costs US $12. 


5. Rappol Calming Cream (full size - 150g)
This calming cream is meant to be super gentle and soft for your skin. This is perfect for highly sensitive and allergic skin. This sells for US $59! WOW!


6. Holika Holika I Want Chu Lip Balm (01 strawberry smoothie - 3.7g x 2ea)
OMG! These are the cutest lip balms! I love these and they smell great too! These are definitely my favourite in the whole box! I want more ^_^ This costs US $11.
My Rating: 4.8/5
Overall, i love the flavours, the colours, the sweet smell of yoghurt in this box which is definitely worth the value. If you're a fan of cute and sweet thing - then this box is a must! Hehehehe ^_^ /now to play around with all my yoghurty things all day long/ 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment