[REVIEW] Memebox Superbox #51 My Cute Wishlist 2

Super cute cute wishlist box - can't compared with My Cute Wishlist 1 but still good ^_^

CUUUUUUTEEE BOXXX

1. Sally's Box Friendly Berry Berry lip Patch (full size - 8g)
A lip mask to moisturise your sexy lips! Put this on your lips for 10-20 minutes and let it absorb the product. This sells for US $3. 

2. It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher (full size - 4g)
A cute little petit blusher, this shade is in the 02 Baby Lavender. I wish i got a more brighter shade of blusher though like peach, pink or the rose :( Not sure how this will turn out on my pale face....This costs US $7. 


3. RoseMine perfumed Hand Cream (full size - 60ml)
Beautiful hand cream this little hand cream smells great too and sells for US $12.

4. Evas Vitamin Cleansing Dessert (full size - 130g)
This is a cleansing dessert, well really a cleansing soap which smells great of berry mix and is a cute little jar. This costs US $18. 

5. SaintPeau Collagen Pudding Sleeping Pack (full size - 100g)
Cute piggy sleeping pack with 52% natural collagen to give you that youthful look. This jar costs US $36. 

6. The YEON Style Y Fruity Swirl Lip Balm (1ea)
I love this lip balm, it's beautiful and cute and smells delish! Here i got the 01 Strawberry Twist and i couldn't have picked better. This sells for US $8. 

My Rating: 4.7/5
Maybe this isn't as good as My Cute Wishlist 1 Box, but i still really liked it! Everything smells great and looks great and just what suits me! =) Looking forward to My Cute Wishlist Box 3!  

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment