[REVIEW] NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Beige)

Hi Ladies! Wanted to review what I've been using on my lips lately :)
\

It's the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige...I know right, how is this beige?


First impressions - love the packaging and colour on the package looks great. However, when swatched, it ended up a bit lighter. The texture is definitely very glossy and very sticky. 

|
Look at the gloss on those lips! The gloss gives your lips an extra plump, making them look bigger than they are. I really like the colour when it's on your lips - a bit brighter but matches slightly paler skin tone. 


The only negative I have about this lip gloss is the smell!! Smells like medicine to me! Ick! Not sure if this is the case for all the other colours in the NYX range though.

For Australians - purchase NYX at Target or Priceline.

Rate: 3.5/5
Colour, pigmentation, packaging is all good. However, not a huge fan of the smell and the sticky-ness! Still, it's my everyday handbag and what i apply on my lips right before I head to work. 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment