[REVIEW] Arrahan Peeling Gel


Today and I am reviewing Arrahan's Peeling Gel. What is it?
It describes it self as a soft-exfoliant, which helps remove dead skin cells and leave you with fresh brightening skin. 

The product comes in a huge Korean traditional looking tube. There is definitely a lot of product here to last me awhile as you only have to use a little drop to cover a lot of skin! 

Texture - Very jelly like texture, very light on your skin. Smells decent.

How to use - Generally with jelly exfoliants, all you need to do is massage it gently on your dry (make up free of course!) face for 2-3 minutes. You should instantly feel it drying you dead skin cells and leaving behind rubbery particles. This is just the product working! When you see these particles, it means all your dead skin cells are coming off with the product. Then all you need to do is rinse your face and it will leave you skin feeling YOUTHFUL!
 

Thoughts - I must say, this product worked sooo quick. I didn't even have it on hand for long, but it was already removing those dead skin cells after I took the above photo! The product didn't make my skin too dry or harsh, which I found other exfoliants did.
 

My rating: 4/5
Definitely a product I will be using consistently. The 180ml tube is just soo much in the tube that I will take me ages to finish. I love just how fast it works and how nice my face feels afterwards. Big thumbs up to this as I wasn't expecting it! 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment