[REVIEW] Memebox Special #77 My Lovely Boutique

It's been awhile and I've been stuck in a hectic christmas, that i haven;t been able to post the memeboxes i received! Hopefully i can do them all before Christmas!


1. Shara Shara Acerola Moist Oil Balm (full size - 30ml)
This moist oil balm is enriched with macadamia seed oil and can be used in any dry parts of your body. A beautiful balm for all-over. This costs US $17. 


2. Shara Shara Only You Necklace Lip Balm No.1 Juicy Peach (1ea)
I've worn this a lot ever since I got it in the memebox! One of my fav products this is a necklace you can wear around, but when you open it - it's actually lip balm! Best solution to when you don't wanna carry any lip products around at all <3 My fav! THis costs US $34. 


3. Shara Shara Natural Shining BB SPF36 PA++ 40g
This is a moist and shining BB cream made by Shara Shara. Have yet to try this out yet, but it does come with SPF36 PA++ which will help me cover up for summer in Australia! This costs US $16. 


4. Etude House My Castle Hand Cream (30ml)
What a house! I mean castle! This is super cute and contains 30ml of hand cream! A little castle i can put on my desk. This sells for US $7. 


5. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City (full size - 10ml)
I love Too Cool For School and in this box i found their CC Cream! This costs US $30 and I can't wait to use it :D 


6. TheYeon Jeju Hallabong Energy Pack (3g x 4ea)
Last but not least, energy packs!! 4 packs of youghurt-like mask packs set to treat your skin differently. Can't wait to try these out on my face :) This costs US $6. 

My Rating: 4.8/5
I quite liked this box, had a few good brands that I really liked and other amazing items like that lip balm necklace! I actually rate this box highly!! YAY :) 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment