[REVIEW] Memebox Global #14

Haven't been feeling well lately, felt terrible this morning and ended up spending my day in bed. It feels nice to be in bed all day long, but not nice when you're sick! bleh!


So full of stuff! I love this Global box!

1. Perfume de Whip Body Wash (50ml x 2ea) 
Here is two tubes of perfume bottle wash which is meant to make you feel and smell beautiful after your shower! Great travel size for me, these costs US $4 each. 


2. Sally's box 4SET [Love Recipe Apple Mask 20ml + Delight Ceramide Hydropgel Mask 25g + Delight Collagen Hydrogen 25g + Delight Panthenol Hydrogel Mask 25g] 
This 4 set costs US $14 and has 4 lovely masks, these are huge and quite heavy. One face mask in each pack which you rest on your face for 15-20mins and pat down for full absorbance. 

3. Beauty People Miss 100 Super Waterproof Gel Liner Auto Pencil (0.5g x 1ea)
Wow! this sells for US $38! I got the Glimmer Coral waterproof gel liner pencil. I relly love beauty people's gel liners and the packaging is just too pretty :) My first coral gel liner i think!

4. VOV Good-Bye Black Smudge Waterproof Button liner (full size - 1.2g)
This is an interesting product...have kept this on my desk for awhile. This is a great waterproof liner! Really love it! Really compact and love the design. This sells for US $9. 

5. Kocostar 4 Package Set [Ggongji Hair Pack 10ea + Face Spot Mirror Patch 8ml + 5 Finger Nail pack 3ea + Foot Peeling Pack 2ea] 
This pack costs US $20 and comes with 4 different packs within. I've used the hair pack and the finger nail pack last week and they are both great and moisturising. I would like it more moisturising though =\ May be because I felt there wasn't enough product in it. 

6. Sua Young Mineral Essence In Liquid Foundation SPF33 PA+++ 5g
This is easily one of my favourite products in this box. A sample size of 5g of this beige liquid foundation. Great mini sample for me, it looks promising. The full size item is 40g and sells for US $34. 

7. Recipe By Nature Golden Time Vita Capsule Essence (full size - 40ml)
This is a cute little bottle of essence! Heavy bottle i must say as well :) Pretty much has the vitamins which will deliver all the nutrition and nourishment to your skin. This sells for US $42. 

8. a;t fox Fantasy holic Lip & Cheek Designer Pencil (1ea)
Got the 02 Lovely Coral colour and it's beautiful! This lip and cheek pencil can be used as a blusher or as a lip pencil! Beautiful and cute sized! :) This sells for US $7. 

My rating: 4.9/5
WOWWWEEE! I love this box! It was just so packed and so full of everything. I was surprised by how much was in this box! ^_^ Really happy with it and very pleased that Memebox delivered such a great box! Seriously, i wish every box was like this! haha! Global boxes still remain my fav :3 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

1 comment:

  1. Omggg...i didnt buy this one T T
    Will get one when they restocked

    ReplyDelete