[REVIEW] Tonymoly Egg Pore Nose Pack


Tonymoly's famous egg pore line has been out for awhile now and I finally got around to using up the egg pore nose packs! For those who are unfamiliar to nose packs, they are basically strips that you simply stick on your nose and help remove blackheads and whiteheads.
 

You first wet your nose, so that it sticky enough for it the strip. Next you place the strip on your nose, wait 10-15 mins and then rip it off! Wash any excess that may be on your nose.

The hardest bit about nose strips, is the pain!! Why does beauty have to be so painful?!
I slowly start of the edges towards the middle, but it still hurts soooo much. But if that's what it takes to get rid of my blackheads :( My suggestion is to just do it fast and get the pain over and done with!

My rating: 3/5
I love cleaning up the blackheads, but peeling it off just hurts so much. I also purchased the BIORE nose strips in Japan to try...will let you all know how I go! 



stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment